Welcome to a world of pleasing beauty and sizzling luxury with our 2.0 Ct Round Cut Green Moissanite Engagement Ring from Evani Naomi Jewelry. It's a sparkling 2 carat green round cut moissanite that will capture the eyes and hearts of everyone around you. Indulge in this stunning and unparalleled specimen of charm and enchantment, finely handcrafted to last a lifetime and beyond. This gorgeous ring is not just high quality but ethically sourced as we embrace and prioritize sustainability. Crafted from 92.5% pure silver dipped 5 times in 18K white gold, the remaining 7.5% is comprised of hypoallergenic metals to ensure the maximum comfort for all skin types. The immaculate shine and brilliance of this green stone perfectly mimic a natural diamond, while only costing about 1% of the price of a mined one. We believe that this beauty is specially made for you, promising an affordable luxury that's truly a class apart.
Metal Type: 925 Sterling Silver
Plating: 18k White Gold
Main Stone: Moissanite
Main Stone Carat: 2.0 Ct
Stone Shape/pattern: Round
Stone Color: D Color
Setting Type: Prong Setting
- Fine finishing
- Conflict free (no blood diamonds)
- Won’t turn your finger green
- Won’t rust or tarnish (see care instruction)
- Comfortable for daily wear
- Handcrafted to perfection
Each piece will be handcrafted specially for you. To upgrade based on the variations you prefer, please contact our team. Due to variations in monitor displays and digital renders, final colors of the jewelry and stones may vary slightly (e.g. black plated jewelry will look more like dark grey in person depending on the base metal selected). Merchandise enlarged to show detail/beauty and may not always be exactly as pictured.
It's a no-brainer: you get the BEST of the BEST! We guarantee stunning pieces with certified diamonds for an unbeatable price, plus a money-back guarantee if you don't love it! 100% ethically sourced and our metals are made to last a lifetime, plus you get free warranty for the ultimate peace of mind. And if that wasn't enough, free shipping worldwide and free lifetime diamond service seal the deal. Plus – custom-made jewelry so exclusive, you can get any of your dream pieces made. We also make it as easy and worry-free as possible to shop with hassle-free returns and exchanges.
With our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and money-back option, you can rest assured that you're in good hands. You can't go wrong when you shop with us!